NorthgateArinso has a client community in the UK of over 2500 organisations.
We understand that each client's HR and Payroll need is unique and requires a more consultative approach structuring solutions to ensure the project objective is met and ROI is sought.
To hear what our clients say about NorthgateArinso and the service they have experienced take a look at our customer case studies.
NorthgateArinso has experience in all industries and market sectors
One of the advantages of the strength and depth of the NorthgateArinso team is that we've built up experience in many different sectors;
Issues include working across multiple locations, seasonal staff turnover, and efficiency in recruitment and training.
Legal & Consultancy
HR processes in these sectors need to support the recruitment and retention of the highest-quality employees, enable flexible working and generate efficiency to improve earning ratios.
Manufacturers face high payroll administration costs, the need to collect data efficiently, the extra demands of health and safety obligations and the need for rapid access to quality management information.
Companies in the finance sector need to efficiently handle the HR and Payroll aspects of mergers, acquisitions and divestments, recruit and retain the best employees and achieve administration efficiency.
In local and central government, the theme behind HR and Payroll reform is the Modernising Government agenda that calls on organisations to review how they deliver services. In higher and further education, establishments are under pressure to rebalance their priorities. All of this is now running along side government demands to cut costs.
To talk to NorthgateArinso about our experiences in your sector call us today on 0800 035 0545
A permanent partnership to support success
When you implement a NorthgateArinso solution, you become part of a community - and part of our commitment to that community is the reassurance that we're always there, ready to help you with any problem you may face in using or developing your NorthgateArinso solution.
Our support teams are made up of people with mixed IT, application and HR backgrounds who know their job, and your environment, inside out.
NorthgateArinso Customer Services are geared for rapid resolution, with a phone system that routes calls for the fastest response.
Support Call Logging
All support requests are handled in line with our stringent business process, including the prioritisation of calls. Each support request is logged on a support system which records information about the company, caller, date, time, query, solution and all relevant information.
Membership of the NorthgateArinso support scheme includes software upgrades, service packs, access to our cutting edge Support Teams and the NorthgateArinso Customer Extranet web site including our technical database.
If you are an existing NorthgateArinso customer please click here to visit the client extranet
NorthgateArinso customers have access to a password-secured Extranet. It is available to registered contacts 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. The Extranet is provided at no additional charge and is dedicated to providing support and information to NorthgateArinso customers.
To Login to the NorthgateArinso Customer extranet please click here
Current Extranet features include:
- Online call logging system – log or update a call at any time of the day or night. See details of all your calls, up-to-date with the latest information.
- Hot-off-the-press - information about current and forthcoming releases and any changes in services.
- Training Services area – view course schedules and outlines; book online; see a history of training events attended and which of your colleagues have been trained.
- Product information – case studies, module fact sheets and testimonials.
- Automatic e-mails - when information is published. You subscribe & unsubscribe to get the information you want.
- Software upgrades - order a Software upgrade; notify us online of your intended schedule for upgrades.
- Downloads – check out what downloads are available; install them when it suits you.
- Online discussion – share hints and tips about your product with other users.
- Personal home page – set up a dynamic Extranet home page to suit you.
- Enhancement requests – tell us how your product could be improved, or see what other customers have suggested.
- Organisation details - review and update contact details and technical information we hold about your organisation.
- Order stationery – either customised or ‘off-the-shelf’ to suit your budget.
To check if you and your organisation are already registered, go to the Extranet login page and follow the relevant links, or simply ask your organisation’s Extranet Administrator to set up a user profile for you.
If you want to register your organisation to use the Extranet, all you need is an internet connection and:
- your customer number
- a call reference number
Click here to visit the NorthgateArinso Customer Extranet
Existing customers of NorthgateArinso are provided with a whole host of training services. Regardless of which solution you have we are able to provide support and training to meet the needs of your organisation.
Our extensive training infrastructure is of extremely high quality. You can choose your training, create your training development programmes, and work with our expert Training Consultants.
Schedule training so that it fits with your business lifestyle
We provide our delegates with a comfortable, relaxed, friendly environment to learn, and enjoy learning in. You can choose from one of our own training centres; attend one of our regular off-site training events; or we’ll come to you.
Training isn’t just a one-off event, it is a part of your professional development, we provide fully integrated courseware, post-course guides and a clear planning path for you to achieve the level and scope of skill you need.
- Effective transfer of skills – critical to success
- Helping you learn new employment legislation as soon as it’s introduced
- Structured and flexible enrolment and attendance to minimise operational disruption
- Mastering technology and functionality
- Improving team & individual efficiency
- Professional skills development
- Performance analysis and training summary
To find out which courses would best suit the needs of your organisation call 0870 755 2590
Access courses online via our new Learning Management System.
Online Learning will allow you to log on to courses online via our new Learning Management System (LMS). We have developed a suite of standard online courses, such as Self Service User training and refresher courses. We can also develop bespoke online courses for you. Customers can gain access to all courses through the Learning Zone, NorthgateArinso’s online learning community. This pulls together learning, knowledge and experts in the HR and payroll arena into one online portal for all our customers to access, build and benefit.
Benefits to Online Courses:
- Informative and interactive learning environment (Basic to advanced users will all benefit)
- Save Time (You have no need to leave your business as courses can be fitted undertaken at a time to suit you thus potentially reducing costs.)
- Self Paced learning (Users can run through the course at their own pace rather than having to meet the needs of a classroom).
- SCORM compliant
- Global reach: the geographic distribution of learning is limited only by internet access
- Measurable: centralised tracking and monitoring of activity
To dowload the latest Online Training Brochure please Click Here
For more information about Online Learning talk to NorthgateArinso Training Services today on
0870 755 2590
Training designed to meet your business needs
A NorthgateArinso training consultant will undertake a full Training Needs Analysis and develop a bespoke training programme to meet your business’s requirements, using a variety of methods including customised courses, workshops and on-the-job training.
The training materials are developed specifically around your business procedures and requirements, increasing the effectiveness of the exercises and documentation. With the right mix of training and training consultancy, you can be confident that your users will be positive about their NorthgateArinso solution, as they will have received training which is tailored to their specific needs and job role.
Our extensive training infrastructure is of extremely high quality. So you can choose your training, create your training development programmes, and work with our expert Training Consultants, safe in the knowledge that every pound you invest will pay dividends in your business.
To discuss your training needs talk directly one of our training consultants today. Call 0870 755 2590
Training Schedule: January 2011 - April 2011
If you are an exisiting NorthgateArinso customer why not book your training courses online? Simply log on to the client extranet for the most up to date course information and book your place online today.
To find out which courses are available and to view the latest Training Schedule please click on the link relevant link below:
Other Training Courses
For all of your Training Services enquiries please call us on 0870 755 2590
Or email us for training on your specific solution:
PS enterprise/2000: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Learning: email@example.com